Friday, August 22, 2008

Zip Dee Do Dah and the zipper is broke "Down by the river."

Ha Ha Ha I loved that skit by Chris Farely on "SnL" anyway, laughing at something that has gone wrong can really help your sense of self.. So here's the jest of it, my zipper broke on my tent that zips up my screen for mosquitoes. Now mind you, I was pretty upset but when you have tried for hours on end to fix it and it just wont budge only to make it worse, then its time to quit and just think "that it's not all lost" you can come back at another time with needle nose pliers and pry open the jaws to reset it. If the mosquitos get to bad then i will just use my other flap on the tent that zips up.

2 comments:

Living the good life....together!! said...

I just seen that you are in Arkansas too. Is little rock a hard place to survive?

Dark-Blue-Night said...

Not Really, So far it's been ok. Ive allready been hassled by the cops here and they know my situation. So far they have left me alone. I dont sleep in same spot every night but i have been sleeping in same area. Reason is if they allready know me they wont mess with me whereas i go to new area i got to start all over again with new cops.. But yes the city is big and you can make it better by moving around. one thing i like about it is that it's big but not to big it takes forever and gas to get anywhere.. A plus compared to Memphis,Tn