Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ambient music can really bring a nice calm state of mind..

Sorry for the long post everyone, I am not really good at grammar or writing. So i have not posted lately. I have had so much that has been going on with me that all the bad stuff worked itself out and the rest just became a faded blur.

I have been sleeping really well in the camper now that it has turned cool. The fiberglass really blocks out the wind nicely, as for the rain i have been fortunate enough to park under a overpass and that has sheltered me from the rain scince my fiberglass campershell had been leaking..

Anyway, I have been invited to the rainbow gathering in Thayer, Mo. I really want to go, but right now with all the rain this last week it has put a damper on my finances. The good news is the gathering isn't untill October so i have plenty time to save.

I went and seen the X-file movie at the theatres, it was disappointing. The movie's plot was not even remotely original and it didn't even tie in with the first movie, Neverless i went, what a waste of money...

On a good note, i remember going to http://wwww.hos.com/ and really liking there music programs they have, and on sunday they let you listen free. So i powered up my laptop and scince its sunday, i have really been chilling and relaxing to the atmospheric ambient music. A bowl of light is the program i listened to, I highly recommend it.. Anyway, going to get something to eat at the homeless shelter.

2 comments:

Living the good life....together!! said...

That is a GREAT POST!!! I hope you can make the gathering. If you have time in the next hour wanna talk? I'm on yahoo...

Lots of Love
Lori

Living the good life....together!! said...

I just wanted to say goodbye. I am leaving in a few hours. You have become a good friend!!

Lots of Love
Lori