Friday, October 24, 2008

Alone, with a better understanding of self.

After getting my truck broke into and my 100.00 dollar radio stolen, I decided to leave the area for a while. I went and visited my family for 3 weeks which was little more than they would of liked... One of the reasons i haven't posted in a while. I learned after that, most people who are homeless are criminals with records and can't find a job and the daily pay slave pools only feed into that by not paying them or working them.. On a good note, i no longer associate with homeless people.. They are worth more trouble than they are worth.. I have heard to many awful stories to allow myself to be subjected to that..

About the living conditions.. They have gotten alot better now that i purchased a Mr Heater. it runs off 1 lb propane and on low setting all night long lasts 6 hrs i usually use up 2 lbs a night.
Been real comfy now that purchased it.. Well worth the 100 dollar spent even if it did break me.. lol..

No comments: